Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Shaiya Mercury

GS Applications Lights

Go down 
+52
Winston400
mateusfermin
Glam
Kyio
likely23
Minki
Kiks
redtex20
[Sniper]ShoT
hhhhh123
mera
shutgan123
pinsure08
clarencez
emtjosh
Miaarpa19
amirloulou
thomasamir
Mrstupido00
Mrrasku
FionaTvT15
efkanx
EliteZera
matamee
Gelo67
debby
Happykiddo
stefan9922
Elmo
Athlea
yesha
Ray
TapakaH
azzerz1
Ari
ghostie1998
shin123
xianmac143
Szam
minerva
jayram44
zinfckhimoff
everlast
natsu45
migz1
Zeke
Dim
wickedmoon88
zanikai
Pluvii
Calypso/SENTINEL
Naron
56 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naron

GS Applications Lights Empty
PostSubject: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptyMon 26 Sep - 18:22

Hello,

We search GS Lights, please be sure to apply.

And we need a few information about you :

-What is Your Name in game ?
-What is your age?
-How much time do you spend in game each day ?
-Where are you from ?
-Do you have GS experience ?
-What does being a GS mean to you ?
-What languages do you speak?
-what is Your skype ?

Thanks and enjoy
Back to top Go down
Calypso/SENTINEL

Calypso/SENTINEL

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptyThu 22 Dec - 6:01

Game Sage Application > RUTHLESS

-What is Your Name in game ? RUTHLESS
-What is your age? 21
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 10-14 hours a day.
-Where are you from ? PH
-Do you have GS experience ? yea ive been experience GS a lot of server , [GS]Tweety at Shaiya version , [GS]Calypso at shaiya intrusion , [GS]SENTINEL at shaiya reminisce [GS]Ruthless at shaiya Next.
-What does being a GS mean to you ? Game Sage is a staff that will assist the GM's from their events, guiding other players, answering questions from the people and also Protecting the server.
-What languages do you speak? English
-what is Your skype ? jasmaine_golez

~ I HOPE YOU READ THIS MORE POWER TO SHAIYA MERCURY ~

Last edited by Calypso/SENTINEL on Sun 25 Dec - 11:16; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pluvii

Pluvii

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptyThu 22 Dec - 6:34

-What is Your Name in game ? Pluuvii

-What is your age?20

-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 10-12 hours

-Where are you from ? Philippines

-Do you have GS experience ? Yes I do, infact from my last server I always get best GS award, we do events and help ppl and the one who does most of that wins it. I even had experince about servers that just started, because in my last server we did an update that changed everything, ppl were wondering what happened, alot of questions and stuff and I was able to answer those questions.

-What does being a GS mean to you ? GS for me is a service, its about helping ppl and especially others staffs, always being a good role model to everyone because the behavior of the staffs reflects the server itself. So it really is a big responsibility and Im sure I am up for it.

-What languages do you speak? English, Filipino, Chinese and spanish (a little bit on chinese and spanish)

-what is Your skype? pluvii

Thanks
Back to top Go down
zanikai

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptyFri 23 Dec - 3:48

-What is Your Name in game ? [SAO]Kirito
-What is your age? 24
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 8-12 hours
-Where are you from ? united states
-Do you have GS experience ? yes
-What does being a GS mean to you ? being able to help players when needed and organizing events.
-What languages do you speak? english
-what is Your skype ? Zucian
Back to top Go down
wickedmoon88

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptyFri 23 Dec - 3:59

-What is Your Name in game ? asunaann
-What is your age? 28
-How much time do you spend in game each day ?4-12 hours
-Where are you from ? altoona pa
-Do you have GS experience ? no
-What does being a GS mean to you ? to be able to help others learn and grow with the game
-What languages do you speak? english
-what is Your skype ? wickedmoon9807
Back to top Go down
Dim

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptyWed 28 Dec - 2:05

-What is Your Name in game ? [IV]Dim (Fighter)
-What is your age? 21
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 10hrs+
-Do you have GS experience ? Yes , I always part of the staff everytime i play Shaiya and I used to be a GS.
-What does being a GS mean to you ? GS is quite big responsible , but before you take or become  a GS you must know what are the important things in this game such as the Rules and Regulations for you to able to take the Big Responsibilities being a GS .

-What languages do you speak? Native English
-what is Your skype ? baringmurphy
Back to top Go down
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptySat 31 Dec - 2:31

-What is Your Name in game? [PvP]Seth
-What is your age? 18
-How much time do you spend in game each day? In week 6-8hrs, In weekends 8hrs +
-Where are you from? Poland
-Do you have GS experience? I never tried to be a part of staff in this game. So now i would like to try this " job " or how is it called xd.
-What does being a GS mean to you? For me of course GS must know some thing about this server something like " From where i can get better gears than 65 " or " What is the loot from bosses in here "
and obviously GS should know all the rules in game and help " newbies " who joined this server today.
This " job " is a bit hard but i hope i can handle it xd.
-What languages do you speak? Polish/English
-What is Your skype? evan6783
Back to top Go down
migz1

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptySat 31 Dec - 12:34

-What is Your Name in game ? Migz
-What is your age? 17
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 1 to 5hours a day or more than.
-Do you have GS experience ? not only GS but GM in other server.
-What does being a GS mean to you ? GS means Game Sage assissted the GM and ADM in game.
-What languages do you speak? English & Filipino
-what is Your skype ? prince.linao4
Back to top Go down
natsu45

natsu45

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptySun 1 Jan - 11:53

• Your mother tongue and Country:
Filipino and i'm from Philippines
• Name in game:
Zop
• Your skype (forced to get one):
facebook:207233086395848 it's connected to my facebook account..
• Your Age:
I'm 20 years old
• Your job:
I'm on my OJT..
• Your motivation to get this HARD job:
So that other player Filipino playing this server will have there GS at their same time because other GS are from other country..and i;m motivated to be a GS to help who needed the most and to have a good server,GS in the model in game to obey him/her and GS is to be a good example to other player's....
• Your experience as GS/GM:
I didn't experience it yet but I will do my best if I will get the opportunity.
• Your activity in game, how many hours/day, time slot (Server Time) ?:
I'm playing 5 to 6 hours everyday.
• Why you choose you and not another one ?:
Because I think I can do this job...and I think I will a good example to other player's..

Last edited by natsu45 on Sun 19 Feb - 14:18; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
everlast

PostSubject: GS Postulation   GS Applications Lights EmptySun 1 Jan - 22:30

Hello,

My name in game is [Moha], I am 18 years old. I can play 4h per day when i work, and the week-end there is no limit.

I'am French Very Happy  i was GS/GM in many servers it's not a secret for me and I would like to become GS here cause this server is very good and the pvp too. You have a lot of nationalitie and a lot of players and I want to help news players to see the server grows up. A GS it's a player who helps people who need help, He needs to assist GM/ADM on event.

He needs to be patient and calm. I speak French, English, and Arabic. i will give my skype if i'll be accepted in staff.

Happy new year Smile

Cya
Moha
Back to top Go down
zinfckhimoff

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptyMon 2 Jan - 2:28

-What is Your Name in game ? Zia
-What is your age? 17
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? I play during leisure times, I have my study in the morning (Monday-Friday) and get home in the afternoon. Afterwards, I log-on and play til night perhaps I can do 2-6 hours gaming due to my parents and eye irritation.
-Do you have GS experience ? Yes
-What does being a GS mean to you ? GS mean for me, first, I should be wise at all. Somehow, would take down my own pride specially when it comes arguing to someone in game. Second, I will do my duty to response in every questions that asked by players in game. Try to help them and give some stuffs that can be attainable easily or what we called pre-stuffs. Lastly, if I will be a GS I will be friendly to everyone and kind.
-What languages do you speak? English and Filipino
-what is Your skype ? zezin09
Back to top Go down
jayram44

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptyMon 2 Jan - 7:09

[ADM]_Naron wrote:
Hello,

We search GS Lights, please be sure to apply.

And we need a few information about you :

-What is Your Name in game ?Ladyjeane
-What is your age?20
-How much time do you spend in game each day ?4-12
-Where are you from ?PH
-Do you have GS experience ?No,but i will try my best to be a best part of this staff
-What does being a GS mean to you ?GS mean that you will help newbies and to guide them into the right way and solve the problems of the other players that is the meaning of GS for me. Thanks you
-What languages do you speak?English,Tagalog,Bisaya
-what is Your skype ?I dont have skype atm but im planning to download it if i will became GS Very Happy

Thanks and enjoy
Back to top Go down
minerva

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptyMon 2 Jan - 16:47

GS application

-What is Your Name in game ? Babe[J<3]
-What is your age? 19
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 7-14hrs
-Do you have GS experience ? no
-What does being a GS mean to you ? being a GS, for me, is an obligation intended to enhance gaming system in which i'd be happy to help.. i know i had no experience but i will do whatever it takes to be worthy of this position .. i would implement balance not just in rules but in any particular circumstances.. would love to be a part of the team and learn/experience lifetime moments ..
-What languages do you speak? Visayan, Tagalog, English
-what is Your skype ? i dont have skype .. but will make if necessary .. im giving my ymail instead (jojo.esoj@yahoo.com)
Back to top Go down
Szam

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptyMon 2 Jan - 18:16

-What is Your Name in game? EternalEvil
-What is your age? 18
-How much time do you spend in game each day? In week 5h+, in weekends 10h+
-Where are u from? I'm from Poland Razz
-Do u have GS experience? Yes, I was GS on Shaiya Spark and Shaiya Venom
-What does being a GS mean to u? For me GS must know some thing about this game, and about server ( In that case about Mercury )
-What languages do u speak? Polish and a bit english
-What is your skype? EternalEvil5821
Back to top Go down
xianmac143

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptyWed 4 Jan - 2:54

-What is Your Name in game ? [GUM]]KillBy
-What is your age? 19
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 9hours for day
-Do you have GS experience ? im GS in other Shaiya and im a Good GS and i help the new player and have player help in GS i will help him in good way
-What does being a GS mean to you ? being a GS, for me, is an obligation intended to enhance gaming system in which i'd be happy to help.. i know i had no experience but i will do whatever it takes to be worthy of this position .. i would implement balance not just in rules but in any particular circumstances.. would love to be a part of the team and learn
-what is Your skype ? labajan5

GS Application >>> [GUM]KillBy
Back to top Go down
shin123

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptyWed 4 Jan - 4:30

-What is Your Name in game ?
DiversioN

-What is your age?
20 yrs. young

-How much time do you spend in game each day ?
I Play all around i think is 6-7hours a day if i dont have a work
except Saturday and Sunday cause im too slight busy
cause Saturday is school day and Sunday is for Church time (God time)

-Where are you from ?
Philippines

-Do you have GS experience ?
in Cryptic Shaiya / Shaiya Old I become already a [GS] in game a Private Priest One in Game
If you like a provement if im a GS in Server ? i Would Love to send the screenshot of my char with
GS tag Smile Thank You

Server Change? I don't think so cause I love this game and this game is so passionate ,but something I need to do in Game <3 if i became a [GS] here, I would like to help people if i have something or anything to help them ,cause so many people trying to scamm or something doing bad and I would like to know it if its true or not by sending me a SS (screen shot) to prove it [Thank You]

-What languages do you speak?
I Speak English/Tagalog/Thai and i can easily translate other language to understand other people

-what is Your skype ?
DivineCrystal12

By the way im a Newbie Here ! Like I started at the other game to become a GS Thank You
Thanks and enjoy
Back to top Go down
ghostie1998

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptyMon 16 Jan - 7:18

-What is Your Name in game ? [Godlike]Ghostie
-What is your age? 18
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? Around 10h+ even more depends on day.
-Where are you from ? That's alil messed up,I'm half Bulgarian Half Russian with a Australian root.
-Do you have GS experience ? Was GS plenty times,had exp with GMing,even had my own server once.
-What does being a GS mean to you ? Knowledge of the game variaty,as we know most of the shaiya community nowdays are Philippinos,to be honest i can deal with them,and help out resolving problems.Once im part of you guys i promise you won't see drama near my faction.
-What languages do you speak? English,Bulgarian,lil Russian,[Learning Dutchy].
-what is Your skype ? eos-.-1

More info about me as a person: My name is Julian.I'm addicted to play shaiya.I love snowboarding.
Back to top Go down
Ari

Ari

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptyThu 19 Jan - 18:20

~Game Sage Application~ Ari

-What is Your Name in game ? Ari
-What is your age? im 18
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 5 - 8h in week, at weekends probably 10+h or even more if needed (for events or keeping pvp running)
-Where are you from ? Im from Hamburg, Germany
-Do you have GS experience ? i had the honor to be  a GS on a Shaiya PServer called League of Shaiya, and worked my way up to GMA (Gamemaster Assistant) on that server.
-What does being a GS mean to you ? for me being a GS means to help other players with their problems and to support the Gamemasters and Admins. also keep the both factions busy with custom made up Events like H&S, Bring the Item etc.
-What languages do you speak? i speak English and German
-what is Your skype ? ari.teves

~Respect the Priest~
Back to top Go down
azzerz1

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptySat 21 Jan - 8:51

Excuses are a time thief. Have a goal, accept responsibility, and take action!

-What is Your Name in game ? Saturn

-What is your age? I am about 19 years old

-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 8-10 hours a day

-Do you have GS experience ? Yes twice in other private server.

-What does being a GS mean to you ? For me being GS is a big responsibility and aside from that you need to be a wise man. Proceeding from or characterized by wisdom, prudence, and good judgment, I will do my best to protect and maintaining peace in server.

-what is Your skype ? neversaydown

"Don't let people pull you into their STORM. Pull them into your PEACE."

Last edited by azzerz1 on Mon 23 Jan - 17:23; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
TapakaH

TapakaH

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptySat 21 Jan - 22:52

- My name in game - BEHA
- Im 20 y.o.
- Always different  4-8 hours a day
- I From Russia
- Yes, but it was the Russian servers
- Responding to urgent questions of players. Be friendly. Do not put yourself above drugih.Tak I'm from Russia, I can help the Russian players (on the server they became very much) but also foreigners.
- Russian and English
- My skype - omen.....
Back to top Go down
Ray

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptySun 22 Jan - 16:38

APPLICATION FOR GAME SAGE
"Ray"

-What is Your Name in game ? Rin.
-What is your age? 20
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 3-5 hours/day
-Do you have GS experience ? ( Not yet ) but welling to take responsibility for a task.

" [GS] are part of the Staff's that deals w/ the responsibility of
taking
care of players , part of it is to monitor every actions that violates the protocols of the server"

-What languages do you speak? " TAGALOG , ENGLISH and BISAYA
-what is Your skype ? "cuerporay"

Back to top Go down
yesha

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptyThu 26 Jan - 12:07

Game Sage Application
Yesha

-What is Your Name in the game? Yesha
-What is your age? I am 23 years old
-How much time do you spend in the game each day? Probably I can spend 8-10 hours each day.
-Where are you from? Ontario, Canada
-Do you have GS experience? Yes, I may have low rank as for now but my experience will help me to do this responsibility. I had my GS experienced in Shaiya Beginning named [GS]Yesha I was there for 2 years and now I came back and play this new server because Shaiya Beginning was down and I retired. Then now I decided to play again and hoping I will spend more years on this server If I will able to have the chance to become a GS.
-What does being a GS mean to you? Being a GS is having a duty and have the moral obligation towards the server. I have a lot of meaning of being GS but based on my experienced I would only say that being a GS is a good opportunity to help others.
-What languages do you speak? I could speak French and English
-what is Your skype? Yesha Colin

Back to top Go down
Dim

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptySat 28 Jan - 12:09

-What is Your Name in game ? Dim
-What is your age? 21
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 10hrs+ and depends on work
-Do you have GS experience ? Yes , I always part of the staff everytime i play Shaiya and I used to be a GS.
-What does being a GS mean to you ? GS is quite big responsible , but before you take or become  a GS you must know what are the important things in this game such as the Rules and Regulations for you to able to take the Big Responsibilities being a GS .

-What languages do you speak? Native English
-what is Your skype ? +639273269493

Back to top Go down
Athlea

Athlea

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptySat 28 Jan - 12:25

-What is Your Name in game ? [Angel]Athlea
-What is your age? 21
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 3-4 hour on week day and 6+ hours on week end
-Where are you from ? France
-Do you have GS experience ? I was GS for 4 month on Shaiya Olympus #RIP :p
-What does being a GS mean to you ? I think the most important for a GS is it's knowledge of Rules and his capactiy of making them apply in all circonstencies. Also GS mean helping ppl with issue and making the communiquation between player and staff
-What languages do you speak? I can speak French and English
-what is Your skype ? sgt-noob

Thanks for reading and have fun in game Smile
Back to top Go down
zinfckhimoff

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights EmptySat 28 Jan - 12:44

-What is Your Name in game ? Zia
-What is your age? 17
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? I play during leisure times, I have my study in the morning (Monday-Friday) and get home in the afternoon. Afterwards, I log-on and play til night perhaps I can do 2-6 hours gaming.
-Do you have GS experience ? Yes
-What does being a GS mean to you ? GS mean for me, first, I should be wise at all. Somehow, would take down my own pride specially when it comes arguing to someone in game. Second, I will do my duty to response in every questions that asked by players in game. Try to help them and give some stuffs that can be attainable easily or what we called pre-stuffs. Lastly, if I will be a GS I will be friendly to everyone and kind. And of course obey the rules and regulations wherein all players must do.
-What languages do you speak? English and Filipino
-what is Your skype ? zezin09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Lights   GS Applications Lights Empty

Back to top Go down

GS Applications Lights
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next