Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Shaiya Mercury

GS Applications Darks

Go down 
+43
kria
RukiaSmith
tealdu03
alyasedu
ReallyNub
amnesia
Ramba
mischix1330
Shensin
Mystra
razor005050
Colymate
keepcam
freehugs
kiwitheman
EfaStromberg
Piftea
Amelie
Tzu
[PRO]8L3M
exender
zzrado
firebat
Cyou85
GTCMifune
DontTry.
sjohn0811
junzalo22
Bugs99
LightBulb
Catara
luinik96
Pluvii
natsu45
hipsterjhon
Drax
kentutz55
jasonrey
Spirit
lancekie
Toxic
Yukkii
Naron
47 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naron

GS Applications Darks  Empty
PostSubject: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptyMon 26 Sep - 18:20

Hello,

We are looking for Fury GS, please be sure to apply.

And we need a few information about you :

-What is Your Name in game ?
-What is your age?
-How much time do you spend in game each day ?
-Where are you from ?
-Do you have GS experience ?
-What does being a GS mean to you ?
-What languages do you speak?
-what is Your skype ?)

Thanks and enjoy
Back to top Go down
Yukkii

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptyThu 22 Dec - 23:10

Yukki
-What is your age?
18 years old
10/12h per day
-Where are you from ?
Im from Italy
I don't being GS befor
For me it means to have a lot of responsibility on many facts. Gives you the opportunity to help players, bridging the anger, give extra help to those who already sweat for it. I imagine, keeping more than 100 good players is difficult. But more tests your character, in fact, many times even if you want to break out you must keep calm. I hope to be accepted. It 's always been my dream to make the GS. I hope that you will understand what I feel.
Spanish, Français, Italian, English
-what is Your skype ?)
live:gemmacavallini
Back to top Go down
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptyFri 23 Dec - 2:30

-What is Your Name in game ? - Karma

-What is your age? - 28

-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 6/8 hour +

-Where are you from ? - Portugal

-Do you have GS experience ? - yes Have been Gs in other Server and im related in what to do...

-What does being a GS mean to you ? - Beeing a Gs means been capple to be there to help players on they incases or issues...

-What languages do you speak? - Portuguese - Spanish - English

-what is Your skype ? - mysticalsystem  )

Last edited by Toxic on Sat 24 Dec - 0:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lancekie

lancekie

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptyFri 23 Dec - 3:11

-What is Your Name in game ? MonkeyKingBar
-What is your age? 21
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 5 hours daily
-Where are you from ? Philippines
-Do you have GS experience ? yes on Shaiya Future Battle
-What does being a GS mean to you ? (Quite simple) Answering the players perfection, trouble fixer etc.
-What languages do you speak? English, tagalog and visayan languages.
-what is Your skype ? ortega.noelunch01
Back to top Go down
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptySat 24 Dec - 8:29

Closed' Wink'

Last edited by Ruin on Sat 24 Dec - 21:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jasonrey

jasonrey

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptySat 24 Dec - 19:41

-What is Your Name in game ?: [Precious]Lou[<3]
-What is your age?: 18
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? It depends sometimes 10-12 hrs and sometimes 15-16hrs daily.
-Do you have GS experience ? I don't have yet.
-What does being a GS mean to you ?: Handling big responsibilities, to help those in need by answering there questions specially new players.
-What languages do you speak?: English, Tagalog and a little bit of Japanese.
-what is Your skype ?): jasonrey15
Back to top Go down
kentutz55

kentutz55

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptyTue 27 Dec - 9:59

-What is Your Name in game?- [MD]
-What is your age?- 18 Smile
-How much time do you spend in game each day? -Well, As of now when darks needing help for pvp. I spend like 6-9 hours aday. Wink Im active in this server though especially darks are outnumbered. Smile
-Where are you from?- Philippines. But I am Philam Very Happy
-Do you have GS experience? -No. But i know what i can do for the server, I know how Game Sages do because i spent like 6 years playing Shaiya Smile
-What does being a GS mean to you? - Well i heard that you need a GS on dark side. Well supposedly being a GS, you should know how to play and how you treat ppl in server. And you must know the rules of the server that you're been playing. So in that way you can help discipline those ppl ingame. I applied as a GS because i want to help my countrymen and those new players that still need to learn about this server. I have no more intention but just to help Smile I can also do events if i have time Wink Hope you would appreciate my Application. Thanks
-What languages do you speak? Philippine, English language Smile
-what is Your skype? Skype name: Xoxo

Last edited by kentutz55 on Tue 27 Dec - 13:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drax

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptyTue 27 Dec - 12:15

Drax
-What is your age?
around 11-14 hours
-Where are you from ?
United States, Florida
I have GS Experience been GS on servers that seems to not online anymore.
Having the duty to help others and keeping the server healthy, respecting server rules and helping others to follow and respect those rules
English, Vietnamese
-what is Your skype ?)
Zero.Nightmare2

P.S I'm gonna talk a little about myself because if I do become a GS I want you guys to know a little about me and who you're making a GS. So my name is Davis and I grew up in florida until today. I recently started working part time job. I have 1 kid and a wife. wanting to travel someday. I like to go surf boarding and skydiving those are my hobbies.

Last edited by Drax on Sat 31 Dec - 13:13; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
hipsterjhon

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptyWed 28 Dec - 5:59

What is Your Name in game ? [Freakin]Jhon / Jhon
-What is your age? 19
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? totally i can online online like 7h per day if im not bussy . But for sure i can always online and im active .
-Where are you from ? Dubai
-Do you have GS experience ?  A lot of experience, have been GS on other servers (Shaiya Throne , King Of Arena  Shaiya Future Battle and ived been also GM and GMA before in other server ) Leader unions, would not it very difficult to help the new or experienced people .And I just back from shaiya Smile
-What does being a GS mean to you ? GS is the one who will help new player / to guide new player what to do . GS also is the one who will monitor in game like. if someone making hack / etc . they need to monitor on it . And   The main tasks of a GS are maintaining order in the game and in the forum, resolve doubts, help as possible, notify administrators you can not solve a normal character, motivate players to stay in the game and attract new people, propose events and be attentive to the demands of the players. If you will accept me i will do all my best and help to grow more up on this server <3
-What languages do you speak? English
-what is Your skype ?) [Freakin]Jhon /Jhon

Last edited by hipsterjhon on Fri 30 Dec - 17:09; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
natsu45

natsu45

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptyWed 28 Dec - 6:08

What is Your Name in game ? My name in game is [Nude]Girl
-What is your age? im 20 years old
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 5 hours to 6 hours per day
-Where are you from ? Im really proud to say that im from philippines
-Do you have GS experience ? I didnt it yet .... but i played lots of shaiya ..... but this is the only shaiya i want to be a GS because the ppl's here are friendly and so kind .....and they helping each other Smile
-What does being a GS mean to you ? For me GS in the leader to obey the rules in game ....and to tolerate the people who is being bad in game....and have a bad attitude ... Smile
-What languages do you speak? Filipino/English that is the only I know...
-what is Your skype ?) My skype name in [Nude]Girl ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Pluvii

Pluvii

PostSubject: GS Application   GS Applications Darks  EmptyThu 29 Dec - 15:05

-What is Your Name in game ? Pluuvi

-What is your age?20

-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 10-12 hours

-Do you have GS experience ? Yes I do, infact from my last server I always get best GS award, we do events and help ppl and the one who does most of that wins it. I even had experince about servers that just started, because in my last server we did an update that changed everything, ppl were wondering what happened, alot of questions and stuff and I was able to answer those questions.

-What does being a GS mean to you ? GS for me is a service, its about helping ppl and especially others staffs, always being a good role model to everyone because the behavior of the staffs reflects the server itself. So it really is a big responsibility and Im sure I am up for it.

-What languages do you speak? English, Filipino, Chinese and spanish (a little bit on chinese and spanish)

-what is Your skype? pluvii

( btw I was lights before and got FC'ed to help darks)

Thanks
Back to top Go down
luinik96

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptyFri 30 Dec - 20:16

-What is Your Name in game ? [Ez.]Bloody
-What is your age? 20
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 10 hours
-Where are you from ? italy
-Do you have GS experience ? yes
-What does being a GS mean to you ?for me it means helping server,helping new players, and do my best to make people happy
-What languages do you speak? english / italy / francais
-what is Your skype ? rino.rizzi2
Back to top Go down
kentutz55

kentutz55

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptySat 31 Dec - 15:45

-What is Your Name in game?- [Kentoy]
-What is your age?- 18 Smile
-How much time do you spend in game each day? -Well, As of now when darks needing help for pvp. I spend like 6-9 hours aday. Wink Im active in this server though especially darks are outnumbered.
-Where are you from?- Philippines. But I am Philam Very Happy
-Do you have GS experience? -No. But i know what i can do for the server, I know how Game Sages do because i spent like 6 years playing Shaiya  
-What does being a GS mean to you? - Well i heard that you need a GS on dark side. Well supposedly being a GS, you should know how to play and how you treat ppl in server. And you must know the rules of the server that you're been playing. So in that way you can help discipline those ppl ingame. I applied as a GS because i want to help my countrymen and those new players that still need to learn about this server. I have no more intention but just to help Smile I can also do events if i have time Wink Hope you would appreciate my Application. Thanks
-What languages do you speak? Philippine, English language
-what is Your skype? Skype name: Kentoy

Last edited by kentutz55 on Mon 2 Jan - 4:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Catara

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptySat 31 Dec - 16:04

Rabo

-What is your age?

8-10h.

-Where are you from ?
Poland

I don't but i'd like to start somewhere.

It means to teach people about game, rules, behavior and of course to create a lot of event's for players so they can have better time in game.

English, Polish

-what is Your skype ?
Rabo Katama
Back to top Go down
LightBulb

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptySat 31 Dec - 16:51

Application sent to Admin.

Last edited by LightBulb on Wed 25 Jan - 3:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bugs99

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptySun 1 Jan - 14:23

[Yasuo]
-What is your age?
15/16 hours a day
-Where are you from ?
Italy
Yes, i was GS on Shaiya 2war and Shaiya Elithie
A Game Sage should be a Good Example to their fellow Players, must have the willingness to help and assist others specially those new players because they need to know more about this game and the rules. GS’s also assisting GM’s this includes tasks such as assisting with events, reporting issues on the forums, and reporting various issues in game. Game Sages also let the GM's know about any current issues or bugs that the GM's may not currently be aware of.
Italian,English and French.
-what is Your skype ?)
Gigi de Stasio ( No image )
Back to top Go down
junzalo22

junzalo22

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptySun 1 Jan - 19:22

[Beast]
-What is your age?
As long as i can
-Where are you from ?
Philippines
yes, i been a GS and GM in the other Server.
a GS mean a Game Sage of the Server, They are the one who help New players to Asnwer their Questions everytime when they ask for help. a rule of a GS is also to Assist the Game Master of the Game when they are handling an Events and MTS about the Server and the safety of the players about the scammers.
English , Little bit Spanish , Philippine Languages
-what is Your skype ?)
new042216
Back to top Go down
jasonrey

jasonrey

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptySun 1 Jan - 22:52

-What is Your Name in game ?: [Precious]Lou[<3]
-What is your age?: 18
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? It depends sometimes 10-12 hrs and sometimes 15-16hrs daily.
-Do you have GS experience ? I don't have yet.
-What does being a GS mean to you ?: Handling big responsibilities, to help those in need by answering there questions specially new players.
-What languages do you speak?: English, Tagalog and a little bit of Japanese.
-what is Your skype ?): jasonrey15

P.S.: I am willing to move to Light Side if needed. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
sjohn0811

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptyMon 2 Jan - 3:18

-What is Your Name in game ?  [69]Hub

-What is your age? 18

-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 8 - 10 days but still depends if i have work

-Where are you from ? Canada,  British Colombia , Vancouver , Surrey City

-Do you have GS experience ? yes, i've been a [GS] on spectral shaiya for 2 years but i left because i have work and school. I've also have experience on being a [EM] for 1 year on Spectral.

-What does being a GS mean to you ? Being a [GS] is a big responsible means you need to spend more time in game and you need to be the bigger guy means you need to keep everything fine and always makes everyone happy. Also being a  [GS] means that the owner of the server trust me and that's important thing for me the Trust that you're giving.

-What languages do you speak? Tagalog / English / a bit french because of French class that i took when i was in Highschool

-what is Your skype ?) banana08101
Back to top Go down
DontTry.

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptyMon 9 Jan - 14:48

What is Your Name in game: [Psst]DontTry. ( 30zone application)
-What is your age: 21
-How much time do you spend in game each day: Arround 4 ours, depends on what day it is
-Where are you from: Belgium
-Do you have GS experience: Yes, but i dont think it shoud make any difference
-What does being a GS mean to you: Helping players with their problems
-What languages do you speak: Dutch and English
-what is Your Skype: Spaceduck6
Back to top Go down
GTCMifune

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptyTue 10 Jan - 23:33

What is Your Name in game? Shino (lv30), [GTC]Mifune (lv70) (am applying for a lv30 [GS] position) am also willing to go to AoL for [GS] position. name is Neji.

What is your age? 20

How much time do you spend in game each day? On work days: 4-5 hours, Off days: 8-9hours

Where are you from? USA

Do you have GS experience? I have been a [GS] on Shaiya Nemesis, Quantum Shaiya, Forgotten Oath Shaiya, and the oldest server around, League of Shaiya. I have been a [GM] on Quantum Shaiya and Forgotten Oath Shaiya, and Shaiya Nemesis (until shut down), and i have been a [DEV] for Forgotten Oath Shaiya.

What does being a GS mean to you? Being a [GS] to me isnt just about helping players, yes that is a huge part of the job but its not the only part. Being a [GS] is about being active in the community in game and also on the forums, being active in pvp in all zones (not just 70), and coordinating events with the approval from upper staff.

What languages do you speak? English: 100% Spanish: 75%

what is Your skype? BigBurg001
Back to top Go down
Cyou85

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptyMon 16 Jan - 18:58

-What is Your Name in game ? [Best]CuroTutto
-What is your age? 21
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 5/6h
-Where are you from ? Italy
-Do you have GS experience ? Yes, in other Server
-What does being a GS mean to you ? Help people (overall new players) and respect rules
-What languages do you speak? Italian, English, Spanish, German, Portuguese (Brasil)
-what is Your skype ?) wistonblue21
Back to top Go down
firebat

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptyFri 20 Jan - 13:41

[ADM]_Naron wrote:

Hello,

We are looking for Fury GS, please be sure to apply.

And we need a few information about you :

-What is Your Name in game ? : [MVP]Sanczo
-What is your age? : 31
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? 10-14h a day,
-Where are you from ? Im from Poland
-Do you have GS experience ? Was GS on few other servers
-What does being a GS mean to you ? It means a lot , Im in game since US server , I have meet a lot of ppl and I was dealing with variety of characters , attitude and needs . Games Sages are here to help and to improve the server , as also to enjoy. I've got big knowledge about game like builds ( all classes) , maps and bosses. It also means that GS as player have to be impartial no matter if u deal with player u like or not. On the end its fun but to have fun u have to be respectfull. So lets build staff that really respect players and vice-versa Smile
-What languages do you speak? Polish , English , Slovakian and bit of Russian.
-what is Your skype ?)
Cris Cris

Thanks and enjoy
Back to top Go down
zzrado

zzrado

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptyMon 23 Jan - 20:08

-What is Your Name in game ? z[HeroFromHell]
-What is your age? Twenty years old and counting
-How much time do you spend in game each day ?Atleast three hours,trying to fuse my real life with shaiya life.
-Where are you from ? Im from Bulgaria,timezone gmt+2.
-Do you have GS experience ?Just GM experience,[GM]Cola from 66Shaiya,old and probably the best server i ever played,i have video's on youtube also.
-What does being a GS mean to you ?It means helping people if u want fair play and if you want it yourself,if im acting,i better not even applying,because players need help,ANY sort of .
-What languages do you speak? Fluent English,Russian,Bulgarian
-what is Your skype ?) mr.salam_96 23.01.2017
Back to top Go down
exender

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  EmptySat 28 Jan - 12:00

-What is Your Name in game ? IR4NKUPI
-What is your age? 20
-How much time do you spend in game each day ? depends but generaly 6-12 hr
-Where are you from ? Turkey
-Do you have GS experience ? i used to be GS most of TR servcer and also foreing severs
-What does being a GS mean to you ? help to people
-What languages do you speak? Turkish and English
-what is Your skype ?)  runkup30

i want to be GS in 15 zone fpr help to people

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GS Applications Darks    GS Applications Darks  Empty

Back to top Go down

GS Applications Darks
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next