Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Shaiya Mercury

It helps to make balance between furies and lights

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
junrace28

It helps to make balance between furies and lights Empty
PostSubject: It helps to make balance between furies and lights   It helps to make balance between furies and lights EmptyFri 16 Dec - 14:37

Actually im not that inteligent person...
im just trying to help, its o.k if everyone disagree this...  since i've played this server i just wondering about "why always pvp is over after a 15mins to 20mins?"

my last server was shaiyatactics.com but it was already down 1year ago.
on that server on one account it saves the title/rank or KILLS even you change character to lvl 70 to 30 or even lvl 15 or make new character example sin to warrior and even you change faction, furies to light but ofcourse you need to swap your set and weapons.
and you still have your KILLS/RANK/TITLE

so and that case the players could decide if they want to change faction or not..... and the players need to adjust to make it even between furies and lights.

i hope you understand my opinion. im just trying to help.

hope you read this GM/ADM
Back to top Go down
Bura

Bura

PostSubject: Re: It helps to make balance between furies and lights   It helps to make balance between furies and lights EmptySat 17 Dec - 16:43

"why always pvp is over after a 15mins to 20mins?"

The answer to this question is that kills are shared now, and both sides making more than only 1 raid and that leads to overcalling etc, and pvp ends. ez pz

rest what you talking is bs
Back to top Go down
kentutz55

kentutz55

PostSubject: Re: It helps to make balance between furies and lights   It helps to make balance between furies and lights EmptyMon 19 Dec - 0:14

+1 Bura. When the 1st raid is already full then make another raid for sitters to leach kills. Not overcalling ppl cuz it fck up pvp.
Back to top Go down
jasonrey

jasonrey

PostSubject: Re: It helps to make balance between furies and lights   It helps to make balance between furies and lights EmptyMon 19 Dec - 15:40

You both have a point but theres nothing we can do about it only admins can do what's best for this server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It helps to make balance between furies and lights   It helps to make balance between furies and lights Empty

Back to top Go down

It helps to make balance between furies and lights
Page 1 of 1