Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Shaiya Mercury

Balance pvp between classes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
antimo947

Balance pvp between classes Empty
PostSubject: Balance pvp between classes   Balance pvp between classes EmptySun 19 Mar - 7:09

Okay let's just start saying that the classes in shaiya mercury are not balanced at all, mostly because of debuff lapises.I'll explain better: assassins/rangers have only 4 sec to perform a combo,a pretty ridicolous amount of time since you'll spent most of it dispelling stun debuff and thus loosing the chance to perform the whole chain combo. The same things can be told about archers/hunters who keep running away preventing the sin from using his combo and the latter has to use the chain all again from the beginning(this always result in sin death)...so my suggestion is to remove chain so that people who want to play this class won't be forced to leave it in order to create another toon with another class. And I know that chain are assassin's and ranger's main feature but it is an handicap in retroservers like this one that, beside this "issue" that doesn't make all classes playable in the same way, is really amazing...
Back to top Go down
Czase

PostSubject: Re: Balance pvp between classes   Balance pvp between classes EmptySun 19 Mar - 9:51

antimo947 wrote:
Okay let's just start saying that the classes in shaiya mercury are not balanced at all, mostly because of debuff lapises.I'll explain better: assassins/rangers have only 4 sec to perform a combo,a pretty ridicolous amount of time since you'll spent most of it dispelling stun debuff and thus loosing the chance to perform the whole chain combo. The same things can be told about archers/hunters who keep running away preventing the sin from using his combo and the latter has to use the chain all again from the beginning(this always result in sin death)...so my suggestion is to remove chain so that people who want to play this class won't be forced to leave it in order to create another toon with another class. And I know that chain are assassin's and ranger's main feature but it is an handicap in retroservers like this one that, beside this "issue" that doesn't make all classes playable in the same way, is really amazing...

So by that you also mean to lower def/guards skills to 15 instead of 30? Is just dumb. Sins/Rangers can still perform chains, a matter of timing maybe. I've seen sins doing all these chains and it's pretty annoying. CLASSES are balanced! If you want it balanced, maybe suggest to remove debuffs that'll help. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
antimo947

PostSubject: Re: Balance pvp between classes   Balance pvp between classes EmptySun 19 Mar - 11:19

maybe in pvp confusion sin are able to perform a chain but when enemies start to flee it becomes a pain for sin to do it:fighter,defender,archer and mages have no problems at all but ranger has to use it all skills again and it is a pain...i never said that we should change def/guards skills since this is their work in pvp,to protect their comrades but i feel that sin/ranger is really underpowered here...for example when we have to aoe-push sin is completely useless since the other classes have already killed everything while sin/ranger don't even stand the chance to use dark panic...Definetly what i am trying to say is that every class is perfect the way they are thus only rangers and sins need some changes,changes about combo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balance pvp between classes   Balance pvp between classes Empty

Back to top Go down

Balance pvp between classes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Players :: Ideas-
Jump to: