Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Shaiya Mercury

Need more lower level content

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GTCMifune

Need more lower level content Empty
PostSubject: Need more lower level content   Need more lower level content EmptyTue 10 Jan - 23:00

Since i have started this server i have noticed one thing that i see on EVER other server i play, and that is: Max level pvp is the focus. Now im not saying max level pvp is bad, but its not the only pvp zone out there. This is the first server i have found in years that as decent stats in lower zones and already has somewhat decent pvp, but there is always room to improve. For starters, you NEED to have a GS staff member in each zone on both factions. GMs cant be everywhere nor should they be. I love how active the GMs are but they are not the only people to address problems. Having a GS in low level pvp zones it will allow them to call more the opposing faction, and maybe even start up some kind of event. Please consider this, and i would be MORE than happy to be that 30 zone GS if youll have me. Just remeber one thing: 70 pvp is not the only pvp, there is a whole community out there looking for low level pvp servers.
Back to top Go down

Need more lower level content
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Players :: Ideas-
Jump to: