Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Shaiya Mercury

Faction Change.

Go down 
+35
casper733
Toxic
Reks
Cry
amnesia
freaks224
Kej
cayunda098
shiro
kentutz55
Thyraa
Dyn
KeepHaters[T]
TooEasy
Shiver
Amithi
Luinik
Dominique1998
Kola123
Envy
Sorae
annabelle331
wangz12x
kuyamad2
ackleshpur16
luis1998
gwapo*123x
vincentpaul
louier41x
jets123
vespa123
fawfaw333
jasonrey
[GM]_Zero
[GM]_Letholdus
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kentutz55

kentutz55

Faction Change. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 4:42

As i see. Lights has more pvpers than fury. I mean not all you Fced is a pvpers. Supposedly there must just 10-15 pvpers you will be turning to light. Not like 1-2 raids. Now look at what you've done. You are suppose to balance pvp. Now? Its still the same. Aol wins now, Dark loose. I suggest you return 7-10 ppl to fury. Idontknow what runs in your mind. Or maybe this unbalanced pvp will be forever.
Back to top Go down
shiro

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 6:04

Want all hunters in dark faction to transfer to light >.<
Back to top Go down
cayunda098

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 6:18

hiiii GM.. im Willy From DArk Side. i wllng to FC to Balance the PVP
Back to top Go down
Kej

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 10:41

Hi, i'm asking for fc from UoF to AoL to balance pvp cuz everytime i log in UoF always camping with 2+ full raids.
Name: [Ez.]Kej
Back to top Go down
freaks224

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 11:52

Hi Staff ^^ Smile I'am [Fujitora]Star want to go light because fury camp at our time zone. Thank you so much ^^
Back to top Go down
freaks224

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 11:52

And I'm willing to FC ^^ Smile
Back to top Go down
Dyn

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 14:48

People are still asking to FC from furies to light side with the excuse of "Furies camp in my timezone"
or "to balance pvp" . Omg this is so hilarious . Thank you all for making me laugh . Love ya all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
amnesia

amnesia

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 14:49

Stop this useless FC, u are destroying the pvp. In this moment, 2 raids Light + 20 25 more ppl in AH, from the other side...we can't neither fill 1 raid. Ofc, the mine is only a hint...but without PvP ppl are bored to stay in base waiting for (nothing) some join.
[S]i[N]
Back to top Go down
Cry

Cry

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 15:24

Wow are you for real??
The most of the people here dont even want to FC, because they want to balance the PvP. They only want to FC to the winning Fraction so they can earn kills easier Smile
Its just sad and these people will destroy the PvP on this Server Forever.

By the way... At the Moment are 139 Lights, and 90 Darks online Smile
And you want to FC to the Light Side????
Back to top Go down
Sorae

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 17:06

People don't just FC for getting "easy kills" there aren't easy kills for a dominating side, bc the enemyside won't go out. People have reasons why they did it, so stop assuming shit. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
shiro

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 17:45

Hello Merry christmas and a happy new year we want to fc our guilds Requiem, Traitor, Demons.
We want to fc to aol because we want to balance the pvp uof are camping aol's base in our timeline ty very mooch
Back to top Go down
KeepHaters[T]

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 20:23

Sry but i didnt understand why a lot of darks want to be AoL to balance PvP. Since this last days, I saw only full AoL win so the question is : What's your problem ? Or I'm blind, maybe it's that ...Q.Q
Back to top Go down
Reks

Reks

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 6:32

Lmao
Characters:

Reks
Roxas
ReksQQ

I want to FC because this FC is ruining PvP... I'll go fury since it seems everyone is coming AoL. Feel free to message me on skype if you need to. I know all the staff knows Wink

Last edited by Reks on Tue 27 Dec - 9:46; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kentutz55

kentutz55

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 7:56

They didnt put limits on FC. Should have just FC 8-10 pvper not those Ass sucker cuz FC is just for pvpers to balance pvp. Such smart idea tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 12:43

i want help Balance on PVP so i want FC to Fury my Toon name VPS tanks
Back to top Go down
Thyraa

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 14:21

Online players: 225
Light 137
Dark 88

Perfect bounce
Back to top Go down
casper733

casper733

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 14:34

Hi We MAFIA guild Want to Change Faction From aol =Fury Side.

Reason: We Want To Help Fury because its not balanced we got 3 raids full on aol while fury cant even fill 1 or 2 raids at the same time,

Name List :[M]James / Mia / Father /Bio / Scam /[R3]D0M1[N]

#Respect Long Live Mercury
Back to top Go down
natsu45

natsu45

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 6:02

Hi my name in game is [Nude]Girl and i want to FC to dark side because dark are out numbers and to have a balance pvp and i want to help them.... ty
Back to top Go down
kaesangwan

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 16:06

Hi my name is [Lord]Goblin[<3] i want to FC to AOF couz i want to help teme to pvp tnz..
Back to top Go down
Envy

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 12:08

Admins, u really give 0 fucks about your server? Ever since u started this bs "event" we didnt have 1hr, 1 freaking hour of real pvp(not talking about sitters crap or camping). Like can u listen for once and stop doing FCs, u are killing pvp. Sometimes lights are more, othertimes its fury, it depends on timezones, FCs are not doing any good they are just making it worse. Let numbers balance themselves...

PS FIX. BLESS. PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
[GOD]AbsoluteZero

[GOD]AbsoluteZero

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 13:10

Gratzzz to FC !! Now 3 raids darks vs 3 tabs lights !!! Smile PvP over AGAIN :@
Back to top Go down
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Jan - 17:48

Hello, I'm [*/Marco\*]. I want faction change on AoL because I want play on AoL. Thank You ... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faction Change.   Faction Change. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Faction Change.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2