Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Shaiya Mercury

my first thoughts.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]_Letholdus

my first thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: my first thoughts.   my first thoughts. EmptyThu 17 Nov - 10:33

So, we all want to find ways to increase the production of pvp. I for one, would love to see pvp happen more outside of the usual maps (dd1, ki, jungle). What about putting fury goddess in PR and Light Goddess in VR and give her some new drops to rejuvinate the market. it can be anything like say maybe a custom 5? or how about since there are 4 customs for armor, make the goddess drop custom tokens for weapons? or a custom V and some weapon custom tokens. the idea here is that each faction absolutely has to invade the other factions map in order to kill the goddess and get the drops. it gives a purpose to controlling altars in Kanos, and can give new purpose for needing to farm ap for players who are already max geared and have no need of it.

Now obviously such things can take time, I've seen my fair share of it.  There are all kinds of things that can be done.  add a custom V and some Custom weapon tokens. add Kill transfers and 1000 ap cards to the goddess bosses but of course make them all a relatively low drop rate so that the server doesn't get flooded with them so quickly. maybe even give them a 4 hour spawn time so people can go after them just a little more often than the other bosses.

I have a whole notebook worth of ideas, and I'm sure many people will dislike my ideas, but you're free to do so. I'm simply attempting to add ideas to help spur growth for the server.
Back to top Go down
aoutch013

aoutch013

my first thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first thoughts.   my first thoughts. EmptySun 18 Dec - 2:21

+1 to that, but should annouce it 1-2 days before and make sure pp lget the message

THC
Back to top Go down
jasonrey

jasonrey

my first thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first thoughts.   my first thoughts. EmptyMon 19 Dec - 16:11

Not bad at all, i know your point tim its nice to make pvp active again. +1 for it.

Lou
Back to top Go down
Sorae

my first thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first thoughts.   my first thoughts. EmptyTue 20 Dec - 21:18

Hey, Smile

I like the Idea, how you want to make PvP attractive and let people spread abit. But personaly I think, that those Items are not in the interesst list of all those "maxed" PvP players. Maybe you can get a way to inclued some useing Items, like a PvP Rune that doubles the kills you gain for 1h (from 4 kills to 8 kills). Everyone will need it, it will get vanished out of the server after activation, and if it get holded rare (like just from bosses) people will farm it.

The Idea with new Style I like too, the problem is, that it's just style, nothing that is needed for everyone. Smile

I also would like to see a nerfe on all those WIS on the Server. Every class have +39 WIS on every item they can have and well, in the dmg formular WIS counted x2, so Mages don't do much dmg at all, sad to see I can't play my lovely mage. :c
Back to top Go down
kubastion

my first thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first thoughts.   my first thoughts. EmptyTue 20 Dec - 21:30

Good idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my first thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first thoughts.   my first thoughts. Empty

Back to top Go down

my first thoughts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Players :: Ideas-
Jump to: