Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Shaiya Mercury

Some suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ery

Ery

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Some suggestions   Some suggestions EmptyThu 9 Feb - 23:42

- Changing the font size/style because you can barely see what is written and not.
- Change the spawn/base site in DD1 to the middle instead of being running like  Usain Bolt from base to where pvp is actualy happening.
-Reduce cast time on healers and pagans/mages ,choirs take a ridiculous amount of cast  time and in pvp you can get interrupt by the opposite faction wasting time casting and not hitting and same with healers,you can’t heal someone when is getting vs5   current healing takes way too much time when you could have healed 6 times more if it was reduced .
- Why not create a npc that gives you the right pieces of armor you want by trading the ones in your inventory that you don’t want? I took 2days (literally)  to get an Orbit Pant and I had a W/G Set complete already…that I don’t even need.This would reduce time farming and making people ready to pvp.
-Could we have the good old Storm /Earth Strike far range skill instead of these near and useless ones? Pagans/Mages are not supposed to fight melee..and they can’t hold that long without healer (and even with healer and with heal cast time is basically instantaneous death).
Please enlighten me where I failed on my reasoning  Idea
[/size]
Back to top Go down
Czase

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions EmptySun 19 Mar - 9:56

Ery wrote:

- Changing the font size/style because you can barely see what is written and not.
- Change the spawn/base site in DD1 to the middle instead of being running like  Usain Bolt from base to where pvp is actualy happening.
-Reduce cast time on healers and pagans/mages ,choirs take a ridiculous amount of cast  time and in pvp you can get interrupt by the opposite faction wasting time casting and not hitting and same with healers,you can’t heal someone when is getting vs5   current healing takes way too much time when you could have healed 6 times more if it was reduced .
[/size]

This is pure dumb, you're just destroying the whole shaiya gameplay i must say.
Back to top Go down
Ery

Ery

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions EmptySun 19 Mar - 13:43

Why is that? Calling it dumb without giving arguments...
Back to top Go down
Ery

Ery

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions EmptySun 19 Mar - 13:44

I even wrote the last sentence to correct me if I was missing some important points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions
Page 1 of 1